Monday, April 8, 2013

I am bad a blogging.

Yeah, I know.
I missed you guys too.
And I know that you know that I'm just gonna go on a little ramble about how busy I've been and how much I've been working and all that, but honestly all ya'all know how it goes so I'll save you the time.

But pretty much my life has been a combination of this::::

 
 
And this:::::::

 
 

And at the end of each day I pretty much do this::::::::::



So.. yeah.
I will definitely make it a point to blog more though.
Umm.. I hope.

Congrats to Ri and Ems for being so AMAZING at Meatless Mondays!!!!
I do love them oh-so-much, and it tickles my heart with joy when they do such things.

I really do miss you all... There are LOTS of changes going on in my life right now (which are currently top secret..... sorry!) and they make me busy and frustrated.  But I love you all dearly, and don't forget you can always always always always email me at theseussproject@gmail.com.  (However there are no guarantees that I check my email regularly..)

Have the best day ever!
<3/LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment