Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Don't censor the web!!


I don't know if there's anybody out there who reads my blog, and I'd probably guess that there's not.
But in case somebody does desire to read about my life someday, I would prefer that they do it in a happy, uninterupted environment.
Unfortunately, if SOPA and PIPA get passed, that may not be possible.
These acts make it so the government controls our internet, and they can block material from our view.
This would completely change the internet as we know it.
So what can you do?
Take a stand.
Sign a petition.
Or even better, call your congressman and let him/her know how you feel.
Don't let the government take away our freedom of speech.
And spread the word.

Have a fantastic day, and feel free to enjoy yourself in assisting in the demise of SOPA and PIPA.

Love, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment