Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hey guys.
How are you?
Super dooper, I hope.

Here are some of the good things that have happened to me since I last posted:
1. I'm getting a free car!! :):)  Long story... I'll explain when I actually get it.
2. Rocked my biology test today :)
3. Got my paycheck.
4. Made it through 2 weeks of the trimester without procratinating any significant assignments.
5. I'm getting dang good at reciting 1 Fish 2 Fish Red Fish Blue Fish.
6. 70 days till I graduate!! :D

Here are some of the good things that WILL happen to me quite soon:
1. Get another paycheck tomorrow. :)
2. Going to The Hunger Games on Friday!!
3. I shall post pictures of my future living quarters for when I am in college.

Here are some of the bad things that have happened to me since I last posted:
1. Been way busy.  You can tell when I'm busy because I don't post on my blog.
2. 70 days till I graduate. O_O
3. And some more that I can't think of.

Have an awesome day.

Love, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment