Monday, December 3, 2012

MMMBop????

(((I wrote all this last night, btw)))

Hey blog readers!!

My internet is being really weird right now, so lots of websites aren’t working.  I sort of figured that it was fate telling me to write on my blog, but now blogger isn’t working either so I’m typing this on Microsoft Word.

All the interesting/cool/fun sites are down right now, but there are 2 working right now.  The first is Facebook, which doesn’t exactly tickle my fancy so I’m not paying it much attention.

The second site that is working is a page that Stumbleupon sent me to right when the internet broke.  On this page is the music video for the song “MMMBop” by Hanson from 1997.

Really, internet?  Is that the only thing you can give me?

For those of you not familiar with “MMMBop”, imagine Rebecca Black’s “Friday” but multiplied by like 15.  I watched the music video for the first time just now, and it left me extremely confused.  (Also saddened by the downfall of good music in our world.)

Here's a link to the confusing video.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE

To add to the unfortunateness of the day, “MMMBop” is now stuck in my head.  I would pay like 10 bucks to get it out of my head right now.

Bleh.  I hope the internet comes back soon.  Maybe this is fate telling me to read.  Right now I’m reading The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver, and I’m enjoying it quite a lot.

Have a super great night, and sleep tightly.

<3/Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment