Friday, November 30, 2012

Things I'm Thankful For::::

I started writing this list on Thanksgiving morning, but then my family picked me up and took me to Cedar City to see my grandparents for the weekend.  They don't have wifi and I don't like their weird oldie computer, so I put off publishing this.  Now I'm back, so here it is... A (partial) list of the things I'm thankful for.
  1. My awesome family
  2. My amazing friends
  3. Amanda Fatty Epic Fail Gail Brown :):)
  4. Mayday Parade
  5. Cars
  6. My opportunities to go to a good school and the generous scholarship that the U gave me
  7. Music
  8. Electricity and furnaces and hot water and such
  9. Supermarkets
  10. The internet and Google and cell phones and my GPS
  11. The super cool Brigham Domino's crew :D
  12. Police officers and firefighters
  13. Having a good job
  14. My blog
  15. Dr. Seuss
  16. Being alive in 2012 (instead of like 1300 or something cause that would SUCK)
  17. Lots more as well.
I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!!

<3/Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment