Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mayday Parade, TMNT, Jell-O, etc.

There are consequences to not blogging regularly, one of them being that I miss all of you.
Another consequence is crazy blog titles (see above) and LOTS of things to cram into one blog post.  Often when this happens, I feel bad for making my post super huge, so I try to shorten it by skipping things.  Then I speed over everything and it sound horrible and I get frustrated, so I don't blog for a long time and it happens all over again.  I will try not to let that happen.

MAYDAY PARADE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Twas Mayday Parade and The Maine in SLC, November 17 and I went to it with my amazing best friend Fatty Epic Fail!!
And it was fantastic!  They were even better live and it was so much fun! :D:D
And The Maine is pretty good too. :)
Here's a picture of us going to the concert::::

 
To continue the awesomeness, the woman I live with, Peggy, is super great at knitting.  And would you like to know what she knitted?!?  NINJA TURTLES!!!!
 
 
Is that not the coolest thing you have ever seen??  I really want them....
 
The other day I found something else cool... a Phineas and Ferb Jell-O mold at Walmart. :)
Today I decided to use it, and I discovered why the dang thing only cost $1.
I CANNOT GET THE FREAKING JELLO OUT.
I have tried to get it out for like half an hour now, and I tried some tricks I found on Google, but that mold sure loves that Jell-O and it won't let go of it.  And if I'm too vicious, it won't be Phineas and Ferb shaped anymore.  I already messed up the Candace one, but nobody likes Candace anyway.
 
Here's some other information about my life:
I made vegetarian chili a few days ago, and it's quite nommy.
I'm going to Cedar City tomorrow to have Thanksgiving with my grandparents.  I quite miss them!!
I dislike almost all Thanksgiving food.  It's blecky.
 
Have a super great night!! :)
<3/Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment