Tuesday, November 6, 2012

How did this happen?!?

I AM SO SORRY!!!!
How did I end up ditching my blog?
I am a blogging failure!
Don't worry... I will try to be better at blogging.

I have a long list of excuses as to why I haven't been posting, but they're not very good excuses and I'm sure you wouldn't like to hear them.

Life's been okay since my last post.  Just been going to school and work and stuff.... nothing too fancy.  I've been trying to take pictures of stuff I've been doing to put up on here, so hopefully I can post those tomorrow.  I think that they're mostly pictures of cool things I've bought/eaten recently... :(

Gahhhhhh why can't I sleep?  I've been having the craziest sleeping problems lately.

If your name is Mariah, Emma, or Kemyla then you need to hang out with me because I miss you tons!  Text me.  Or facebooky-message me.  Or call me if you want to be old-school.  Or send me a letter if you want to be really old-school.  But you'll have to text me to get my address cause I'm not putting it on here.

Ya'all have a good night.
<3/Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment