Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Boring blogger fonts

Look at all these boring fonts that blogger gave me to choose from.
Boring.
Boring.
Boring.
Boring.
Boring.

I sure wish that there were cooler fonts

 **
 
 
Wow, those two look a lot alike.  Well they're different.
Oops.

I went window shopping today, which wasn't too fun because it just made me sad that I have not money and it's don't-buy-anything week.  I suppose I should stop being such a little bratface though.

I feel like it's bedtime (and I really wish it was) but I can't go to sleep cause I'm scared I won't wake up in time for work.  I should've tried harder to fall asleep last night... :/

Gahh my blog posts are boring.
Boring like blogger fonts.

Have a good day.
<3/Laura

** Thanks to urbanfonts.com for these pictures I borrowed of pretty letters that I wish I could type in

No comments:

Post a Comment