Saturday, January 26, 2013

Laziness in Brigham City

Good morning, world. :)

I know, you must be shocked.  Seeing me blogging and all.  It must be strange for you... don't worry; it's weird for me too.

I'm at my Brigham house with my family, and I haven't done anything interesting or cool yet today.  I feel pretty lazy and pathetic, but I guess that's how things go.  If I were really an ambitious person I'd go and do some homework, but instead I'm blogging. :)

Funny how those things work....

I really feel like cooking and I don't know why.  Maybe it's because my kitchen at the bachelorette pad isn't really a kitchen but actually a mini-fridge+microwave+hot plate, so having a real kitchen gets me all excited.  Sadly I already ate so no cooking for me.

Gahh I'm so lazy.
I hope you all have a good day.
<3/Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment