Monday, August 20, 2012

First day of college, part 2

The other part of my day was less interesting than part 1.  I researched social security for my economics class, and then went to chemistry.  My teacher in that class is from Austria.  It was pretty boring.  Then I had to go to biology, which is in the Sandy campus instead of the Salt Lake one.  So I had to drive in rush hour, attempting to be on time to class (which I was not).  It was pretty psycho.  I like my biology teacher though.  Then I went to walmart and bought some stuff I need for school and work.  It cost $100 and unfortunately I don't really have $100 dollars to spend on crap that I need but don't at all want.  So that ticked me off quite a bit.  Now I'm doing homework.  And tomorrow I have a whole slew of new classes to go experience.
Have a good night.
<3/Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment