Saturday, August 25, 2012

College, week 1

So it's been a week since I began college.  And I guess it's okay.  Or maybe I'm sadly mistaken and it's not okay at all.

Unfortunately, I have no motivation to do homework today.  Like, I've been cleaning my room to avoid homework.  And usually I don't mind homework too much; sometimes I quite enjoy it because I'm a nerd at heart.  But today I really don't want to do it.  I guess I have to.  Bleh.

I secretly really want to go grocery shopping.  A while ago, my friend told me that grocery shopping was really fun but I didn't believe her.  But now I really want to go because I've learned that it is quite fun.  Especially when you have money (and I don't have too much of that...)..

Tomorrow I'm going to work, and the next day I have school once again.  Sociology lab, US economics, chemistry lecture, and biology on mondays.

Watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NF2edxy-M
I thought it was pretty cool.

Have a good no-homework day. :)
<3/Laura

P.S.
I really want some popcorn.
Carmel popcorn.
All I have here is tortillas and macaroni and canned soup. :(
This must be some kind of karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment