Friday, August 31, 2012

Super awesome Friday :):)

Hey guys,

So as of a few minutes ago, it is officially FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!! :D
So today I'm going to finish writing this blog post, and then I'm going to sleep.
Then I'll wake up and do some homework and boring stuff like that, and then I'm going to Lagoon with Cheychey! :)
So, as most of you have probably heard, tonight is a blue moon.  That's actually not very special; at least it's not fun to look at or anything.  But Chey always says "Once in a blue moon" to me, so perhaps this can be used to my advantage.
I'm also considering today Steven's birthday, even though I actually got him on September 2 of last year.  Because I got him at Lagoon Day with Chey last year.
If you don't know who Steven is, you can learn all about him right HERE.

School was really demanding and exhausting this week, so I'm super excited to have a break.
And I get Monday off too for Labor Day, so I get to head back to Brigham and hang out.  (And steal some food from the house....)

Have a super good Friday!!!!
<3/Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment