Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stuff I did, stuff I'm going to do, and a letter :)

Hey guys.
I'm posting this post from my house, not my college-dormish-basement place.  That's right, I'm at home mooching of the ol' parents. :)
Well sort of.. I went to my old work yesterday and I'm going again today, so I guess I'm not completely useless.  But when I got here I convinced my mom that she needed to go to the grocery store and then she ended up buying me brownie mix and tortillas and stuff. :D
Unfortunately, I don't have any oil or eggs to cook my brownies with at my collegey-basement, so I'll probably have to steal some from the house before I leave tonight.

So for the rest of the day, I'm going to clean my room, get my hair cut, go visit Cheychey, go to work, steal some food from my kitchen, drive back to SLC, and hopefully clean it a bit before I pass out.  Cause I'm exhausted.

Here is a letter to my friend Jenn, who will probably never read it but ya know.

Dear Jenn,
I'm glad we're friends.
Sorry for waking you up last night.  I didn't mean to.
If you don't come visit me tomorrow, I will likely cry from loneliness.  So you should come.
Love, Laura

Sigh.. I'm gonna leave the comfort of my cozy bed so I can get my desperately-needed haircut.  Hopefully I'll be better at writing on this blog. :)

<3/Laura

P.S.
I made this post purple xD ya like?

No comments:

Post a Comment