Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Food cravings

Hey blog readers,

So today, I've been having these crazy food cravings.  There's pretty much a huge list of stuff that I want really really bad all at the same time.  Here's part of that list:

  • Potato salad
  • Apple crisp with ice cream
  • Chicken pot pie
  • Plain pasta
  • Chocolate pop-tarts
  • Banana cream pie
  • Breadsticks dipped in ranch dressing
  • Reese's peanut butter cups
  • PB&J sandwich
  • And more....
Seriously, that's pretty much all I thought about all day.  Between classes when I should have been doing homework, I went to different food vendors on campus and tried to find someone selling one of these things.  Then I looked up chicken pot pie recipes.
I don't even like some of these foods.
But today they all sound so dang good.....

But would you like to know what sounded the best all day?
Jell-O. :)
So I bought some Jell-O today, and I made it after work.
I even put it in the freezer so it would set faster.
Then I ate the entire package. :D
It was fantastic, so don't you dare think mean things about me.

Bad news of today: Fell asleep in class, have to do homework now instead of sleeping
Good news of today: I bought more than one package of Jell-O so I can make some tomorrow night too.  And I know how to make chicken pot pie now too. :)

I'm going home for Labor Day. :)
If I stay alive till then.... college is killing me.

Goodnight, lucky losers who get to sleep.
<3/Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment