Thursday, February 16, 2012

Went home sick today after 1st hour.  Then it turned out I wasn't really all that sick; I was just really really hungry.  I gotta stop missing school.
While I was sick, two people came to my house and brought me Diet Coke.  I have fantastic friends. :)
Got called into work, then I only worked for like an hour and got sent home.
But instead of going home, I went to my dear friend Mandi's house.
I had dinner with her and her dad (who is oftentimes my dad as well because he's wonderful), and now they are watching American Idol while I blog.
So now I'm just chilling and enjoying how I'm not making pizza all night.
That's pretty much it.

Congrats to Tristan and Ashley on their engagement!! :D
(Way back in the day, Tristan told me he was never gonna get married and I told him he was.... guess I'm still always right! :D)

Have a super-duper day!!  (I say that to customers at work.. sometimes it makes them really happy and sometimes they just look at me funny :P)

Love, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment