Friday, February 10, 2012

Really tall volleyball-playing blonde girls :P

Hey guys.
I'm at school right now, in financial literacy.
And I would like ya'all to know that I'm already financially literate, so I don't really need this class.

Ya know those really tall volleyball-playing blonde girls?
Well I'm sitting next to a bunch of them.
Please do not take offense if you're a really tall volleyball-playing blonde girl, but I think that really tall volleyball-playing blonde girls are STUPID.  They just sit around and gossip about the boys they like and how they did in the last volleyball game and how smart they think they are.  (but they're not smart, cause they're not nerds.)  They're the kind of people who pretend to have a lazy day by wearing sweats or pj pants to school, but they still curl their hair and wear makeup with it.  Volleyball shouldn't exist.

I also kind of hate them because some people are under the impression that I am one of them.  Here's the lowdown.

Similarities:
Blonde
Female

Differences:
I'm actually kinda smart
I'm only 5'4"
I don't play volleyball (see here)
I don't waste my time being stupid

There's probably a lot more differences than that, but those are the important ones.
That's why I'm a nerd and not a really tall volleyball-playing blonde girl.
Bleh.

Be happy today.
Love, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment