Monday, September 17, 2012

Can't sleep because of my computer

I can't sleep right now.
That's mostly because I haven't put my computer away yet.  Usually I'll get sleepy doing homework and have to make myself finish it, but I've still got some weekend on me so the sleepiness hasn't hit quite yet.  Once I put my computer to bed then hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep pretty soon, but each time I'm about to put it away I think of something I was going to look up or something I want to learn about quick... ya know, stuff like that.  And it doesn't help that for once I don't feel like dumping blogging to the bottom of the list, so here I am.  (Telling you about my problems, of course.)
This is bad because I'm supposed to wake up at 4:30 tomorrow morning.
Weekends mess me up.  I wish it were always the weekend so I can really sleep every day.
I can't wait for fall break.

After I hit the publish button for this blog post, I'm going to go look at my blog's stats really fast and then look at stumbleupon for 5 or less minutes.  Then I'm going to sleep.  At least that's my goal.

Have fun sleeping.
<3/Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment