Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ice cream haiku

Hey blog readers.
I'm in School & Society right now, and I never post from this class cause it's usually really interesting.  But I'm feeling kinda burnt out today, so I don't want to discuss racial discrimination in the job market or whatever today's thing is.  I really do usually like this class though.

As soon as this class is done, my weekend gets to start. :)  That's cause I'm not going to my chem lab discussion tonight, cause I already read over my lab for next week and it's not worth sitting around until 6:00 just to go to that.  This weekend I'm going to clean my bachelorette pad, and I'm very excited for it to be all spick and span again.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/spick-and-span
Read that.  It was kind of interesting.

1 more hour of this class.  I should write do something to pass the time.  I'll write a haiku.

Ice cream is so good
Especially chocolate
But it makes me fat.

I made that up like on the spot.  If that's not skills then I don't know what is. :)
Mehh.. this post is done.
58 more minutes of this class.

<3/Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment