Saturday, September 22, 2012

I can't finish The Hunger Games!!!!

Hiya bloggers,

So if you remember THIS POST RIGHT HERE, then you'll know that I have issues finishing movies that I watch late at night.
Tonight I'm watching The Hunger Games, and I thought I'd be okay on this one because I really like this movie and I don't have pressure to wake up early tomorrow morning.
But it's happening again!!!!
Katniss and Peeta are just starting to get all googely-eyed at each other and Peeta's leg is all healed and stuff, and I CANNOT WATCH THIS MOVIE ANYMORE.  Bleh.
So I'm gonna read a book or something until I'm tired.
Which won't be for a while because I woke up crazy late this morning, and I'm used to staying awake for 20 hours at a time.
If anyone out there has any ideas to help me finish movies in one sitting, please tell me because I'd really like to know.

Have a good night/early morning.  (I'd usually be awake by now :/)
<3/Laura

P.S.
Gale is way better than Peeta.

1 comment:

  1. I like watching movies after I have been working really hard or have been studying way too much! It helps for me to be tired. Also, I don't know if I can get through Hunger Games again, either.

    ReplyDelete