Friday, September 14, 2012

So I feel like this blog has become like 70% me complaining about my life.
When I check out the stats, I know that nobody's really reading it, so I thought it was okay.
But today I had this thought.  "I'm giving away a fair amount of personal information on this blog.  Someone creepy could potentially compile the information and use it to kidnap me."
I'm not actually too concerned about this happening, however if it does I'd prefer that the blog stalker actually had to read through some real, decent blog posts to find me instead of just a bunch of whiney mumbo-jumbo.
I don't know if that makes any sense.
Also, if I post things that show that I'm an interesting person that someone would want to use their precious time to read about online, maybe more people will read my blog.

So to help me complain less, I'm going to skip over all of the crazy bad parts of yesterday (and there were several) and just mention the good stuff.

For starters, I met a very nice man yesterday who told me that he's a retired elementary school teacher.  He gave me some very good advice and cheered me up a lot.  I like cool people like that.

I'm back in Brigham City right now. :D  I got to visit my family and some friends and dye my hair and visit Brigham Domino's and other fun things.

I bought Mayday Parade shirts!!!! :):)  (Don't you dare tell me I can't afford them.)

Speaking of shirts, I really like the shirt right HERE.  It brings a smile to my face.

I started writing this blog post like 45 minutes ago, and then ended up screwing around on the internet for most of that time.  So I'm gonna go do something less internetish and enjoy my last bit of time in Brigham for a while.  Then I'm headed back to the bachelorette pad and then to Sandy Domino's.

<3/Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment