Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Like Crazy and staring scenes

I'm practicing my multitasking by blogging while watching a movie.  The movie is called Like Crazy, and if you've seen it you'll know that it's awfully cute but also really confusing.  There's lots of scenes that make you think "Now what exactly are they doing?" or "How is this at all relevant to the storyline?"  Also, there's lots of scenes where the boy and the girl just stare at each other for like a minute straight.  If I skipped all the staring scenes, the movie would probably be like 25% shorter.

I think I'm going to get my hair cut on Friday.  But I guess that won't even really matter because I don't think that many of you actually know what I look like.

Whoa, the guy in the movie just called his not-so-good new girlfriend his old-but-way-better-and-British girlfriend's name.  And she's secretly pissed.  Dang.
At least they don't stare at each other.

I have work tonight I think, but I'm not sure because my manager at Sandy Domino's is really bad at making our schedule.  Here's our conversation when I left work on Sunday.
Courtney: "I think I'll probably schedule you for Tuesday, so show up then."
Me: "Okay, what time?"
Courtney: "Well I haven't started schedule yet.... Umm I'm guessing 5."
Me thinking: I wish that I were at BC Domino's with Billy who does the schedule on Fridays so I always know when I'm working.

Awww... the guy married the British girl in the movie. :)
And they're staring at each other again.

Bleh.  I'm out.
<3/Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment