Saturday, February 2, 2013

I am a liar :(

I have a confession.
I am a horrible person.
And a liar.

Here's the thing.  I first thought of doing BEDF (Read all about it by clicking this here link!) a couple weeks ago.  But then on Friday I was way busy.. I accidentally slept in and then had to hurry to shower and pack and drive the 73.3 miles from the bachelorette pad to my parent's house.  Then I was just busy all day, and in the evening I went to work at Brigham City Domino's and I didn't manage to get home until like 12:30 in the morning.  By then I finally noticed that I was supposed to write my first BEDF post, but by then it was February 2nd so I made an angry face and went to bed.

About half an hour ago I remembered the little schedule button thing.. one of the amazing things that Blogger has to offer.  It looks like this::

 

And at that moment I realized that I could cheat... that I could make it say that I'd posted on February 1st and 2nd and save BEDF from dying on its very first day.
So it's actually Sunday the 3rd of February that I'm typing this, however the blog post will say that this post was written on Saturday and my first one was written on Friday.

Dang honesty.  Well since the schedule button is awesome then I intend to use it to cover my shortcomings.  However, I will give you the LJ guarantee with this::
If I, for example, miss posting on February 16 and you visit my blog on Feb 17 and see that there is no post for the 16th yet, (therefore catching me before I can write a post and pretend I wrote it on the 16th) I will give you a special prize!!  Which I haven't thought of yet, but when I think of one I'll let you know.  But it'll be cool, trust me.
So, yeah.  If you happen to catch me cheating, then email me at theseussproject@gmail.com and I will hastily send you your prize.

I dearly hope that I get better at this and that I won't need to cheat any other times.
But I am a flawed person. :/

Have a super amazing Groundhog Day. :)
<3/LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment