Friday, February 8, 2013

Safety Dance and blogging nostalgia

If you think my current blog posts are bad, then you probably shouldn't read the first 2 dozen-ish posts on here.  I never read over my old posts, because they are HIDEOUSLY written.
I know that I still write lots of crap nowadays, but I think we can all agree that it is better written than pretty much everything from back in the day.

But those first blog posts sound like Shakespeare at his best compared to the posts on the blog I used to have.  I loved that blog a lot, and I will continue to post on it (in theory) at the request of my amazing friends/fellow blog writers.  But I know, 100% abso-freaking-lutely, that those blog posts were HORRIBLE.  So horrible, in fact, that I'm not going to link you to my old blog to save myself from shame.  And ya'all know that means something cause I link you to everything.

I guess that it makes sense that the old posts were bad, because I was just a kid when I wrote them... probably like 14 or 15.  But still, it was only me who wrote lousy posts; Ri and Ems always write beautiful and insightful things and I just tell everyone what I did that day.
Blehh.  I miss that blog.

Thinking about the old blog made me quite nostalgic, so I dug up an old recurring theme from that blog; the song Safety Dance by Men Without Hats.  [[Why was this a recurring theme??  Because it's dang cool, that's why.  And cause we were sophomores.]]

WATCH IT!!!!!!  You know you want to!!

 
 
I think that the singer guy from Men Without Hats looks like this guy that I knew in high school::::


I miss my old blog. :(
Not that I don't love TSP a billion times over.
I'll go post on it. :)
Especially if Ri or Ems texts me a funny joke right now.
<3/LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment