Friday, February 22, 2013

Where is my microwave????

Hey world.

I just got home from work, and when I walked downstairs and turned on my light, I noticed that something was horribly wrong with my pathetic excuse for a kitchen.  Being all tired and retarded, it actually took a good 10 or 20 seconds of staring for me to figure it out...

SOMEBODY STOLE MY MICROWAVE.

Seriously??

My microwave sucks.  If I put anything in there that weighs more than a dime, then it won't rotate.  So I have to pause it every 30 seconds or so and turn plates of food the old-fashioned way.
It's also super noisy.
I don't understand what anyone would want with my poor little microwave.

I went into detective mode and tried to look for clues.  No fingerprints, no signs of a struggle, nothing.  That's what I get for cleaning like a freak.

I think my landlords took it.. I'm not sure why they would.  It's 1:00 AM right now, so I'm not gonna wake them up to find out.

Fortuitously, I have breakfast cereal, which requires no microwave.  Unfortuitously, I have Special K Red Berries.  Each time I'm going to eat it, I shake the box a lot so all the strawberries come to the top.  Then after about 1/3 of the box, it's just boring, berry-less cereal and I don't want to eat it anymore.
On the bright side, I opened the box this morning, so were plenty of strawberries left for late-night-dinner tonight.

Work was fun but pretty lame, considering that I wasn't managing tonight but still did all the manager-type stuff while my actual manager (we'll call him The Cardinal) did pretty much nothing.

Things I accomplished tonight::
  • Made lots of pizzas
  • Cleaned the whole store
  • Clocked out drivers
  • Other closing-type stuff
Things The Cardinal accomplished tonight::
  • Ate dinner
  • Counted money
Gahhhhhh...

Oh well.

I'm going door hanging tomorrow with my awesome new friend Wesley James, so that ought to be fun!!
I sure hope I find my microwave before I actually need it...
Sleep tightly. :)
<3/LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment