Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Skittles sickness :/

Hello, blog readers.
I'm in my epic (not) PRT class right now, and we just finished a fun (not) scavenger hunt about campus recreation.
I'm a bit sick (probably because I've eaten like 5000 calories worth of Skittles today!!) but besides that I'm fantastic. :)

I have a pretty epic day of work coming up, consisting of a sleepless night of cleaning and non-stop pizza making, so I will definitely tell ya'all all about it.  Knowing that this is coming up is making me dang lazy though... it makes me think "I need to offset my all-night cleaning extravaganza by sleeping TONS right now" even though that won't help me out too much.  Blehh.

I think I need a pedometer.
AAHHH I just looked up pedometers and they're way more expensive than I thought they were.
LOOK HERE.
Hopefully they make crappy cheap ones at Walmart, cause there is no way I'm paying $30 of hard, pizza-making labor for a pedometer.

I am really enjoying my new job and I work with a bunch of cool people, so that's great!! :)

Why am I still eating Skittles if they're making me sick??  Cause I'm stupid.  LJ fail.

Have an awesome evening.
<3/LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment