Saturday, February 9, 2013

Tostadoras

I was looking through lots of old high school stuff today, and I found a powerpoint from my Spanish class from a long time ago.... It's poorly made, and my Spanish skills aren't too great, so you don't really need to speak Spanish to get what's going on.
The cool part is that it's all about toasters!!
The assignment was to make a presentation about the history of a certain object and how it has changed in present times;; most people did the telephone (boring) but my partner and I picked toasters.  So that's pretty cool, I guess.
If you'd like to see my TOTALLY EPIC high school toaster presentation, then just CLICK RIGHT HERE!!!!

Have a fantastic day!!
<3/LJ

P.S.
If the above link doesn't actually take you to a Spanish slideshow about toasters, then that means that I did that wrong.  If this is the case, then I'd like you to let me know.  So comment or email me at theseussproject@gmail.com if there's any problems;; first person to let me know wins a prize!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am going to win so many dang prizes. ;)

    It works! And they are cute! And I want a portable toaster. .. :)

    -Mariah

    ReplyDelete